Friday, April 23, 2010

There are places in the heart man cannot go without the power and security of one far greater than themselves. To go there requires courage and wisdom,the ability to reason ,the ability to know what to hold onto and to let go of. The heart so often is decietful ,full of thought and feelings only supressed,not fully dealt with .What a person dwells on he becomes.If anger ,unforgiveness,sadness ,lust,pride,and on and on we go ,if they are my dominate thoughts of the day ,so will they control my life ,my ability to move forward,my ability to live fully.I know this ,I've expierienced those times when my hurt controled my every moment,paralyzing the me I wanted to be. There is a grace and a place and time that God in His great love can and did take me by the hand ,into the heart,to face those giants,one by one,and to choose to destroy their hold on me. I said Choose because it is a choice whether we face them or let go of them. To not make a choice is a choice.Places in the heart,make or break us.

1 comment: