Thursday, April 22, 2010

around and around

Wouldn't it just be easier to get off the merry go round.. but then we'd miss the ride! and even though some of the ride gets a little more than intense, there is laughter along the way. Plans ,or the lack of planning, really is a frustration for me .I would like to know that some day I'll be home in New Mex. back to the wide open places in my heart,breathing newness and feeling every breath.Running to something i've never expierienced before,living out my last days with new friends and enjoying sharing with the old ones , and family, the path not taken before. Sounds like a dream ,it is.and maybe it will only be a dream for me, but I hope a reality for others, cause every one deserves a clean slate to write on. around and around we go !

1 comment:

  1. Oh mom. I want you to get to have all of your dreams and desires. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete