Wednesday, August 12, 2009

doing what's best?

We want to always do what we think is best for ourselves and the people we love. Being we don't know all that's going on from every angle ,it's not easy being sure htat our choices are the best every time. Grace is such a big issue for me . I have a hard time with making others take responsibility for their actions because I just want to show grace. I know this doesn't teach much of a lesson, or ... does it?I just want life to be simpler and more peaceful, more accepting of the imperfections of one another. more tolerance and room for the young to grow into loving ,responsible adults. Remembering that none of us are a finished product yet. Lots of growing to do and with that comes disappointment,you know ,not doing it right most of the time. I need the family and friends I have, to know I love them,YOU,sooooooooo much more yhan you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment