Thursday, July 30, 2009

heart speaking

Today I talk from my heart and most of the time I do.Troubled by the judgement of the majority, being the condition of all. WE the people are certainly not equal in one anothers eyes but we are in the eyes of God ,as His creation. We don't all stand in His presense the same because we have either chosen to accept His forgiveness and grace ,or not.This by no means makes us "better than" if we are walking His life, it does give us His blessing and favor.I haven't done anything to earn God's love ,grace,or favor on my life,He freely gave it as I chose His salvation ,His forgiveness.It humbles me, all He does and has done for me ,knowing I can never repay Him.However, if I could it, would so cheapen this whole life in Him.That's what the world asks of us,earn their approval ,and just maybe your in. We use this same philosophy often times in our churches and it's so far from the way Jesus walked His walk. I fall short so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment