Tuesday, July 28, 2009

getting older

..THERE are some things about getting older that give a sense of security.
the need to compete,not really, you pretty much know who you are and what your limitations are. Time is something you use instead of waste,you've seen so much ,you can relate . Some how you seem to see everyone in a different light,not so much judge but listener.We all change as we grow older ,some ways for the better,some not so good. I notice the age spots ,the stiff joints,less than super thick,shiney hair, curves not in the same places ,and I smile. This is only the shell that houses the real me. If only you could see past this shell you would walk into a world of delight!!! A world that has suffered heartache,but not to be destroyed. A world full of passion,living out the joy of love ,motherhood, daughter , sister and friend, None of this to perfection ,but to the reaching out for the best in me.Finding the best companion for a life time at the age of six ,Jesus.That is the one choice I made that has carried me through every high and every low life has had. Knowing Jesus keeps me from having to look behind my back, from fearing death or life. He loves me in spite of myself, thats a friend. He already knows a plan for me , knew from the beginning, and I just have to listen as He directs.What could be better? As I get older I find it so much easier to trust everything's going to be alright!!!!!!

1 comment: